Annulment: How to Get an Annulment in California?

The process of an annulment is similar to that of dissolution in that a petition is filed. The petitioner requests that the court enter a judgment of nullity to void the marriage based upon incest, bigamy, underage souse, prior existing marriage, unsound mind, fraud, force or physical incapacity. When an annulment is granted, it is as if the parties were never married. There are no community debts or property. Each party owns separate property unless one spouse can prove putative spouse status.

If you need a divorce attorney in the Orange County area to discuss an annulment issue or any other issues relating to a dissolution of marriage including child support, custody, spousal support and property division, contact Treviño Law, Inc. Conveniently located off of the 5 and 405 freeway at Lake Forest.

Treviño Law, Inc
23151 Moulton Parkway
Laguna Hills, California
Phone (949) 716-2102

Visit us at

This entry was posted in Annulment. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *