Best Divorce Attorney in Laguna Hills
Divorce. It can be a long, painful period or one that costs you a lot of money.
Whichever way, divorce is dragging someone through the mire of paperwork, legal battles, and emotions and seriously impacts your life.
Trevino Law INC will make sure that your high asset divorce runs smoothly. We are a law firm that specializes in high asset divorces because we know what to look for and how to deal with them effectively.
Our Laguna Hills Divorce Attorney has decades of experience and we understand how important it is to settle matters quickly and efficiently. You deserve our focused attention – on time and within budget!
Understanding High Net Worth Divorce
Partners with significant estates experience more difficult divorces than ordinary litigants. Because there is so much at stake, these divorces are complicated and multifaceted. High-asset divorce complicates spousal maintenance, child support, and property partition problems.
Child custody and visitation disputes may escalate quickly when parties have the money to ramp up and endure expensive litigation. Because complex cases include more concerns and need the services of more professionals than the usual divorce, they may take longer to resolve and are more expensive.
If you are getting a divorce in California, you need a skilled high asset divorce attorney in California that knows your situation. To go through the divorce proceedings swiftly and successfully, you will need structure, a smart plan, superb professionals, and personalized supervision.
The divorce attorneys at Trevino Law INC have the expertise to be the professional partner you need to navigate what may be a dramatic and stressful period effectively. We have the resources to assist you in achieving your objectives and effectively protecting your interests.
Some divorce lawyers in California perceive a high-profile or high-asset divorce case as a chance to gain money. Not us. We constantly work hard with our customers to achieve a successful solution, regardless of the size of their estate.
We aim to do the right thing for our customers and win their trust. Personal references are crucial in family law. We will only do what is required to achieve your goals.
Community Property in California
Because California is a community property state, a community presumption states that any assets acquired during the marriage are presumed to be community property. The following assets are classified as distinct properties:
- Before the marriage, either party held property.
- Property obtained during marriage as a result of a gift, bequest, or device, or via the spending of separate monies and
- Rents, sales, and profits from separate property
The courts will trace back the source of funds used to buy an asset to establish its nature. A simple change in the appearance of an asset does not alter its categorization.
All communal assets and obligations must be split equally in the event of a divorce. It is critical to have a qualified family law expert on your side when establishing what property is your distinct possession and what belongs in the community for the equitable split.
What is the Definition of a Complex Property Division?
Although splitting marital property in California may be complicated, “complex property division” refers to more than simply the complexity of asset allocation after divorce. High-value marital estates are involved in complex property partition and particular assets such as:
- Portfolios of investments
- Retirement accounts, such as 401ks and IRAs
- Real estate includes marital residences, second homes, holiday homes, business properties, and investment properties.
- Stock options and job positions, as well as business interests
- S companies, C corporations, and LLCs
- Physician PLLCs, dental offices, legal companies, veterinary clinics, and accountancy businesses
- Unique investments like stocks, bonds, collections, artwork, jewels, automobiles, and other assets
How to Discover if Your Spouse is Hiding Assets
It is typical for couples to lose confidence in one another throughout a divorce. This is true whether or not you suspect your spouse of concealing assets. It is advisable to get as much financial information as soon as possible.
Large money transactions, account amounts that vary greatly from what you expected, or account information that you do not recognize might all be evidence of hidden assets.
Why Should You Hire a Divorce Lawyer Who Has Handled Complex Divorce Cases?
Divorce attorneys are certified family law specialists with a high net worth and have handled significant community property litigation and settlement challenges involving:
- Business valuation
- Professional practices must be protected.
- Keeping assets safe during a divorce
- Overseas assets and the discovery of hidden assets
- Pension value, QDROs
- House, real estate appraisal
- Concerns about finance, taxes, and debt
- Prenuptial agreement settlements and lawsuits
- Child support and spousal support (sometimes known as alimony)
Discuss Your High Asset Divorce Case With Trevino Law INC.
At Trevino Law INC., we are confident that our high asset divorce attorneys can handle your case with sensitivity, urgency, and results. We have a proven track record for divorce cases involving high assets such as business interests and real property.
Our California high asset divorce attorney represents clients who have significant assets and concerns about the division of their property and other financial issues in divorce. Our focus is to protect our clients’ interests and safeguard their financial security for years to come.
Our law firm handles many complex high-asset divorce cases, including business owners, doctors, attorneys, and other professionals with substantial assets and income. Each case is unique, with its own set of facts and individualized legal needs.
Whether you are a high-net-worth individual or a stay-at-home parent who has a right to share in your spouse’s wealth, we can provide you with effective representation that is tailored to your needs and goals.
We manage property split in divorces involving a broad variety of complicated assets:
- Closely held companies
- Joint ventures/partnerships
- Investments in family businesses
- Stock options, IRAs, 401(k) plans, and profit-sharing programs are all examples of retirement plans.
- Orders for Qualified Domestic Relations
- Holdings and interests in real estate
- Separate real estate holdings
- Property obtained before your marriage
Our Laguna Hills high net worth divorce lawyers can assist you with all aspects of your divorce, including:
- Disputes over child custody
- Child support
- Parenting strategies
- Support for the spouse (alimony)
- Agreements on settlement
Schedule a free consultation with us now. We are dedicated to resolving cases in a dignified and respectful manner. We are committed to preserving the privacy of all of our clients, no matter how high profile they may be.